September 2, 2009

UFO Update

Bit by bit I'm still working on some of my UFO's in the sewing room! Too Funny, I just thought of something..... if this were to go out into the "blog world" and someone clicked on UFO's (Unidentified Flying Objects).... this would probably come up.... and they would be soooo disappointed! LoL.....
This is just a wall hanging that I've been planning on finishing for a couple years....















O.K. now the other thing that I've been working on a bit.... is the garden! Lots of tomato's that we let run on the ground... there are around 38 plants this year.... we really trimmed down from the last few years.... we used to do around 70 or more! Also, zucchini, cucumbers, cantalopes, peppers, carrots, cauliflower, to name most of the stuff... our two apple trees didn't get sprayed or trimmed this year... oops! But the grass is nice and green.... ahem, 'cept where the dog visits... and well, now maybe you understand a bit why I've not been doing much blogging!
Later...

No comments: