April 21, 2009

WANT A BIT OF A LAUGH?

So you remember my many trials and error's with my photo's right? Yep, well... now you really find out how computer literate I really am! So while I was composing my posts each time... and then I would try to put a photo onto the post! So far so good.... yep... this is sooo embarrasing! I was composing in the edit html area, and so each time I would post a picture that's what was showing up... the html of the pic's! O.K.... this would be the time you start laughing... I know, hallarious right? O.k. now that you've had your laugh... (you can stop now, any time.... I mean it really.... please stop!) I have learned a lesson... my DD happened to do it herself.... and wondered what she had done, but she figured it right out! Go figure....! Seems to me that if she was a bit more concerned about her mother's welfare... she would have come right over when I was having problems and helped me figure it out too! But no, that's o.k..... sigh....
So, those of you who know about as much as I do about these type of things... lesson learned right? Right! Well, if anything, I'm glad I could be of service!
LoL.... have a great day!

2 comments: