April 6, 2009

Can't Believe I Forgot To Title This Post

After reading so many different blogs... it's hard not to get excited about sewing! Spring Sewing at that! I need to therefore come up with a method to sneak up on my sewing room! It seems when I'm not looking the mess continues to grow! Don't ask me how... something must be germinating or something! Now don't get me wrong... it's not smelly and there aren't hideous things growing.... (as far as I know there aren't!) but you know... every time I go in there, it is harder and harder to find my way into the room! I know that my DH doesn't go in there! (he is probably afraid that he will get lost trying to find his way out again!) Although, he did put his coat in there the other day (zipper needs a new pull on it!) and I didn't get to it this weekend.... so he had to go in again so he could wear it to work this a.m. It was touch and go there for a moment.... but he made it out again! Time to get out the machete and hack my way in.... if you don't hear from me for a while..... send help!!!! Oh, and material.... maybe that will appease whatever has taken over in there!

Oh.... one last post... before I take on this task.... yeah I know.... it's hard but someone has to do it!!!! For my Loser Monday report... I'm at a stand still! No gain, no pain.... and no loss! Hopefully the rest of you are doing better! Oh, and I tried one of the Loser Monday recipes I got from one of the wonderful gals who are part of the group..... (phuwwww that was a mouthful.... and I'm not even eating anything! Yet....!) I tried the Pumpkin/Spice cake Muffins! Really good! But, I forgot who had the recipe on her blog... so I'm sorry not to be able to give her full credit! Super Easy.... too! 1 Spice Cake Mix, 1 15oz can of pumpkin. 1/2 cup of water. Stir until throughly mixed. Bake at temp on box.... I think it was 350 degree's for like 20-25 minutes... (it was the same as it said on the box for muffins/cupcakes) test them with a toothpick... they seem to come out a bit doughy... but if you let them set for a few minutes they solidify and are fine! Yummy!
Take care... and Missy.... if your reading this... I will take care of that project today! Before I get to far into other things! Bye... love to all! Give my fabric.... too.......

No comments: