June 27, 2012

I Squeezed A Delayed Post In

If you check out my posts for April; you will see there is only one! And that just got squeezed in because apparently it has been sitting in my draft section since it was written! Pretty sad when I get distracted and forget to actually publish the post that I took time to write.  I knew that I had done more than what I had written about. Now I feel vindicated about all the work I've been doing in the sewing room. Oh, and lately I've been doing lots of mending too. Gotta make room for the projects that are calling my name! O.K. WOULD YOU BELIEVE I NEED TO CORRECT THIS ALREADY! APPARENTLY I POSTED THIS POST AND THEN PULLED IT TO EDIT AND THAT'S WHEN I NEVER RE-POSTED IT. MISTAKES... HOW MANY MORE WILL THERE BE? STAY TUNED! LOL....
It's Summer here in the U.S. and time to quilt, sew, pull fabric from the stash and dream of what the next project will bring! Remind me some time and I will tell you a silly story about tying a quilt on a Summer's Evening and how my youngest DD and I were so tired and laughing ourselves sick from flicking Daddy Long Legs off the Quilt! Too Funny....
Time to get other things done.... as my Hubby would say.... We're burning daylight!!! Things to do, veggies to water!

No comments: